How do I read your book on an iPad, iPhone, or other IOS device?
- Download the EPUB file and save it on your desktop or someplace on your computer you can easily access.
- Launch iTunes and select “Add to Library” from the File menu.
- Select the EPUB book file you downloaded and click the “Choose” button.
- From iTunes, select “Books” from the list of libraries on the left. The book should now be listed in your iTunes library.
- Connect your iPad or iPhone to the computer and select it from the list of devices on the left.
- Choose the “Books” tab.
- Check the “Sync Books” checkbox if it isn’t already enabled. You can sync all books in your library with your iPad or iPhone, or choose the select books you want to sync.
- Now click the “Apply” or “Sync” button at the bottom right of the window
- Once the sync has completed, you can open iBooks on your iPad or iPhone to read your newly transferred title.