Which version of the E-Book files should I use?
The e-book version of Holistic Help for Hemochromatosis comes with options to download three different file formats. Deciding which version to use depends on how you plan to read your book.
- PDF: This is the easiest format to read on any computer as long as you have a free PDF reader installed (i.e. Adobe Acrobat). PDFs are usually easiest to read on a full-sized computer, laptop, or large tablet, but e-readers will allow you to import them as well.
- MOBI: This is the format a Kindle likes best. If you want to read the book on a Kindle, we recommend you use this version.
- EPUB: Almost every other major e-reader besides the Kindle uses this format. EPUB works well on Nook, iPad, Kobo, etc.
- This is because these cooking resources contain many graphs, charts, illustrations, and carefully formatted recipes that will not translate well into MOBI or EPUB formats. The PDF preserves the layout on the page and provides the best experience for you, the reader.
- You can put the PDF versions onto any e-reader or portable electronic device, as well as full-sized computers or laptops.