How do I read your book on a Kobo?
- Download the EPUB file and save it on your desktop or someplace on your computer you can easily access.
- On a Windows computer, connect your e-reader to your computer using Kobo-provided
- Tap “Connect” on your Kobo e-reader.
- When Windows prompts you for an action, click “Open folder” to view files. A desktop explorer window will open, showing the contents of your e-reader.
- Open a second desktop explorer window and display the EPUB book file you want to add to your Kobo Reader.
- Drag and drop your books into the Kobo Reader contents folder.
- Additional KOBO instructions: https://www.kobo.com/help/en-US/article/3174/adding-books-to-your-kobo-ereader